Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Project that Turned not so Wonderful

I am making this post to extend my apology to my advertisers in Project Wonderful. I’m very thankful for the trust you’ve placed in my blog to help promote your sites, products and services, but the network no longer sees it fit to continue serving ad spaces at the moment.

After almost 9 months of being a publisher, my ad boxes were deleted without warning, due to this reason:

“During a routine review of our publishers, this ad box was found to be violating our Terms of Service and/or failing to meet our publisher standards, and was therefore removed from our network.”

I wish they have specifically stated what violation has been committed, because to the best of my understanding, my blog complies with the TOS. I was about to draft a one page rant letter when I read the publisher guidelines. It turns out that they are not too thrilled with blogs that post sponsored content.

Fine.

Well, without a doubt, that must be ‘it’. I don’t know if this part is new, or I just missed reading it when I signed up. You know how lazy some people are in reading the fine print (including me!).

Anyways, maybe it’s time to try and move on to other networks or just devise my own ad placement system. Whatever I end up doing, I hope you’ll still be there to support this site. :)

Again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you!