Thursday, December 31, 2015

Sayonara 2015!

New Year 2015

As 2015 finally comes to an end, it suddenly hit me-- can I bear the thought of having a single post recorded for this year? I only realized that I had been most MIA this year that the previous ones, and I desperately NEED to snap out of this year-long stupor already. That is why, at past 5:00 am today I started typing this, or else things will get in the way again before I can publish. Sleep, for most part, some cleaning after, and making lasagna for our New Year's Eve dinner.

I know it feels like visiting a home while the owner is on vacation, but I hope my previous posts kept you company while I fulfilled real world responsibilities. The year 2015 has been a good year for me, but as much as I wish I was able to share my moments with you, time already slipped away and I can only look forward to a better 2016, where I can hopefully learn to have improved time management skills.

Yes, seriously.

My goal for next year is to maximize my time and do more. My head is overflowing with ideas that need realization. So much creativity and potential, but lack of planning, strategy and implementation. I know for years that the way I manage my daily activities need to change if I want to see improvement in all areas of my life, including this blog. Let us wait and see how it will turn out this time around (fingers crossed).  

In the meantime, let me greet you a Merry Christmas and a Blessed Happy New Year 2016 to you and your families. May God bless us all!

Sayonara 2015!