Thursday, July 31, 2008

Of Awards and Tags

I haven't been doing tags for a while. Yeah, I know I'm a delinquent tag-ee. *sobs* Anyways, I'll try to post them in batches. I'll start with the older ones first, so please bear with me. :)

Tag of FOUR

Thanks Wena and Ria, for this fun tag! :)

RULE: What you are supposed to do… and please don’t spoil the fun… Click copy/paste, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 4 people in your lists!

(A) Four places I go over and over: church, mall, Starbucks and bookstores

(B) Four people who e-mail me regularly: friends, relatives, co-workers and spammers!

(C) Four of my favorite places to eat? Friday's, Dad's, Yoshinoya, North Park

(D) Four places I’d rather be? In the arms of someone special ;-), Paris, Italy and Boracay

E) Four people I think will respond: Girlie, Yums, Lorelie and Mommy Ruby

(F) Four TV shows I could watch over and over: Sex and the City, Fear Factor, Project Runway and America's Next Supermodel

I'm now tagging the 4 ladies I have mentioned above. Have fun! :)

“SWEET Home Blogger Award”

for sharing, beauty, love and joy!

Thanks Entrepgirl and Wheng for this award!

Sweet Bloggers: 1.) Janeth Vicy’s Life Journey 2.) My Precious 3.) Just ME.. Eds 4.) Eds Mommy Life 5.)FunFierceFabulous 6.)Me,Myself+2 7.)Supermodel Wannabe 8.) My Life in this Wonderful World! 9.) My Online World! 10.) In Depth 11.) BaReFooTeD Me 12.)YourBlog

I want to pass this to these fab bloggers as well: Mars, Ria and Ruby.


BFF Gold Card


T
hanks for this one-of-a-kind award,
Liza and Hailey!

I want all of you to have this. You've all been really supportive since the day I started this blog. :) I have to name 5 friends though, based on the rule. But I heart you all! :)


Rules:

1. Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award.

2. 4 of them followers of your blog.

3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.

4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.

I'm sharing this gold card with Wena, Bhang, Gizelle, Cielo and Edna.

Please follow the 4 rules listed above. I will be very happy if we show some support to the recipients of this card by any of the following means: linking, commenting, subscribing, rating, or in any form as you wish.