Thursday, July 10, 2008

Seeing Clear

A major part of my daily routine is spent in front of the computer. My day job requires a lot of computer work in the office (website monitoring, research and drafting reports), while my freelance graphic design job at night calls for a few more hours in front of my home computer.

I do have a great relationship with my PC, but staying too long in front of it is causing me vision problems lately. I’ve been meaning to purchase a new set of prescription glasses, but even having an optometrist friend doesn’t help much in getting high quality glasses at an affordable price nowadays.

It’s good that we have a lot of options online where we can find companies that offer good deals like Zenni Optical $ 8 Rx Eyeglasses.

They have a wide array of frames and they sell them directly to customers, thus removing the middlemen that add a lot to the final product price. Given that, I wasn't too surprised with the fact that Zenni Optical was on FOX news!

I guess there’s no reason for me not to get myself one, especially now that there are Incredible Stylish New Frames From Zenni that I find too hard to resist.