Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Perfect Time to Get Sick

Would you believe me if I told you I'm sick right now?

Nah. You might say. I've been blogging like crazy, so how come? Well, as the old adage goes, "If there's a will, there's always a way".

Some of my posts have been scheduled for publishing pretty much in advance. As with the opps, I try to organize my thoughts first while having my mandatory bed rest, then I write them in doctor's writing (read: hardly readable) and then log in for a few minutes to type and post.

Miss-oh-so-positive me is still thankful that I got sick after the little lady's party. The thing is, a lot of opps are due for posting. It's funny how they got all reserved at this particular time. Talk about perfect timing, huh! But since I don't want to waste any opportunity, I still do what I can manage. I'm not Super Girl for nothing. ;-P

Anyways, the trip from my bed to the computer is just a few steps away. So the effort just really goes to the typing part, as my eyes are quite a little heavy.

No worries, though as I'm loading on a lot of Vitamin C - the alkaline kind that can be taken on an empty stomach. Hopefully I feel much better later or tomorrow so I can get back to work.

By the way, I miss you. Yes, YOU! Please leave a comment. It will make me feel much better. :)