Thursday, May 15, 2008

I Signed Up for PPP!

Finally, I am now an official PayPerPost Postie!

I have been meaning to write my very first blog post as a PPP Postie, but it took a while before I submitted my blog and had it approved due to its very young age. I tried submitting it yesterday (May 14) and received a fast response as the approval email arrived in just a couple of hours!

Whenever I go blog hopping, I always see the PPP badge and the various sponsored reviews my friends write for its advertisers. When I heard a lot of raves and positive feedbacks from my friends about it, I signed up right away.

I am always in constant search for extra income opportunities and I am glad I stumbled upon PPP. There are a lot of paid to opportunities out there and I had my share of joining a couple of fly-by-night programs before that are just too good to be true - the kind that disappears when you already reach payout!

So in this day and age, it is valuable to find honest programs that do pay, like PPP. Bloggers from all over the world have been making a good amount of extra income from posting opportunities for quite sometime now, which makes me wish I started blogging earlier.

Anyways looking on the bright side, the good thing now is that I can look forward to earning a little more extra while doing what I enjoy most, which is blogging. It is seldom that we get to do what we love and get paid for it at the same time, right?

As for my future earnings from PPP, I think I’d like to keep it in the little lady’s bank account. Her 7th birthday is just around the corner so I better save up for her party. :)