Saturday, May 17, 2008

Kissable Japanese Me!

Kissable Tag



I got this totally different and long overdue tag from Diwatang Byaning. Thanks girl, this is fun! But I hope I don't get indecent proposals from this! hahaha! :D

"Kissable” Tag Procedure:

1. Post a picture of yourself wearing your favorite colored lipstick.
2. Tag two or more bloggers.
3. And don’t forget to link the blogger who tagged you!


What is my Japanese Name?

Another long overdue tag from my friends, Pinaymama and Raine. Thanks for sharing this meme with me.

I've always wanted to know my Japanese name. My grandfather was half Japanese, his middle name is Tsukakoshi. So I guess that makes me semi-Japanese, huh? :)

For the instructions, add your name on the list and simply spell out your name using the given Japanese letter- translations below. Tag six of your friends and inform them of the tag. Have fun.

TRANSLATION:

A - ka -----G - ji -----M - rin -----S - ari----- Y - fu

B - tu -----H - ri -----N - to ------T - chi -----Z - zi

C - mi----- I - ki -----O - mo -----U - do

D - te----- J - zu -----P - no ------V - ru

E - ku-----K - me ----Q - ke ------W - mei

F - lu-----L - ta ------R - shi ------X - na


1. OSWALD - moarimeikatate (sounds like american and states har....har...har...)

2. JUNELLE - zudotokutataku (Thank God I’m a Filipino! sounds like sadako. nyay! hehehe)

3. JACQUELINE - zukamikedokutakitoku (Ayay!! Unsaman ni perti mang taasa..wa ko kasabot nyahahaha)

4. LIRA LUZ - takishika taduzi ( sounds like a title of an anime show) it's cute!

5. JESIE VIOL - zukuarikiku rukimota ( hmmm...I like my real name even better, lol!, pastilan og nahapon ko, kalooy gid nako!)

6. LERMA - takushirinka ( I’ll use this name if I’m in Japan!)

7. ELLAINE- Kutatakakitoku (Hala! Nagkalisod ko ug litok ani! Naunsa!)

8. MARICHU- Rinkashikimirido (Na unswa nah! Doremifasolatido!)

9. RAINE - Shikakitoku ( Mine is simpler and easier to pronounce.. cute! ^-^ )

10. KAREN CLAIRE - mekashikuto mitakakishiku (No thanks! It's like me-kuto! I think I'm better off with my my English name! Not until they revise this translation. LOL)

I want to share both fun memes with: Lorelie, Shimumsy, Vannie and Ruby.