Saturday, May 3, 2008

Arigato Gozaimasu!

Thank you Hailey and Crissy for tagging me!


Your Travel Personality Is: The Bonder



For you, travel is less about where you're going - but who you're going with.

It's no fun to experience an amazing city or a beautiful beach without your friends.

In fact, it doesn't really matter where you go... because you and your friends always figure out how to have fun!



The first foreign language I have always wanted to learn is Nihonggo. Why? My grandfather (mother side) is half Japanese, which makes me 1/8 Japanese? :)

Anyhow, this test tells me that I should learn French instead. I never thought I'm a Parisian at heart. :)


You Should Learn French



C'est super! You appreciate the finer things in life... wine, art, cheese, love affairs.

You are definitely a Parisian at heart. You just need your tongue to catch up...



I'm tagging Lourdz, Sheila, and CC. Arigato gozaimasu! Er, merci beaucoup! :D