Thursday, May 1, 2008

My Entrecard Gratitude List


It is the 1st of May! And what better way to start the month, than by posting my own gratitude list to recognize the top droppers on my Entrecard during the last 30 days!


60 Were Enough 29
Pixelated Thoughts 27
Aerten Art 26
Absolutely Mom's 26
Sonnie's Porch 25
Urutora no Hi 25
On The Bricks 25
ahkong.net
24
Is a mans world 24
Scramories 24

I would like to thank each and every blogger who spares a little time each day to visit and 'drop' by here. I really appreciate it!

I feel great today (notice the exclamation points?)! I don't know if it is due to the fact that it rained (as it always does every May 1st of every year), PGMA's announcement of the 10% salary increase, or maybe because it is barely 9 days away before my birthday?! *hint* :D