Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Hailey and Bang got me tagged. Thanks! I would like to pass it on to all wonderful mothers in the blogosphere.

Rules : 1. Just choose any mothers day graphics from zwani to greet the mommies you know. 2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. 3. Tag other mommies.

bloggerhappy | berryscrappy | A Sweet Taste of Life | Me,Myself+2 | Confessions of a Supermodel Wannabe | Fun.Fierce.Fabulous | When Silence Speaks | Everything About Deye | Etc Atbp |Hailey’s Domain Hailey’s Beats and Bits, Sweetbites by Bang, DeCaFFeiNaTeD, BaReFooTeD Me

I got this World's Greatest Mom Award from Wena. Thanks for this special award! I'm also passing this on to my mommy friends and to all great mommies out there! Hope you have a great day celebrating Mothers Day today!