Thursday, May 22, 2008

A Quickie!


Given the fact that I am not quite fit to blog right now, I will just leave a quick post about a few updates on this two-month old baby that I am really happy about.

I noticed that my Alexa traffic rank updated today from 574,984 to 470,966! (I hope this is not a glitch!) Considering that a new blog starts from oblivion with a rank of 29,000,000++, for a two-month old, it is cool to be in the 400-500k bracket. Also, my Technorati has increased to 224 with a rank of 29,889, and so did my Blog Juice to 2.5 (not really updated, as my Alexa in the equation is still at 574,984). My blog worth now amounts to a whopping $107,262.60. How I wish I could encash it and buy a pink MacBook Air or something, huh? :P

Have you checked your stats lately? I suggest you download the Alexa Toolbar here to monitor your ranking and also to view instantly, the traffic rank of each site that you visit. I read somewhere that the more Alexa Toolbar users that visit your site, the better ranking you get.

Before I end this post, I would like to thank everyone who spares some of their time each day to visit me here. To my friends who linked me in their blogs, tagged me and did my tags as well, thank you.

The same goes to my wonderful advertisers in Project Wonderful and EntreCard. Owners of great blogs, and artists who offer great products and cool comics/cartoon pages as well. Please check them out, they are worth the visit!

Now that I have gotten that off my chest, I can hit the sack. Take care everyone and have a great day! :)


P.S. Artwork courtesy of the Little Lady.