Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Who's Going to Host it?

I’ve been contemplating lately on getting my own unique dot com; something I can really call my own. It’s been a few months since I started blogging and I know in the long run I will have to join the bandwagon and get what others consider a necessity for every blogger who plans to be in the industry for a long time – my own domain.

Now, the big question is who’s going to host it? I’ve heard horror stories about hosting services that are cheap and yet unreliable. I don’t want to end up messing my venture into blogging independence and would appreciate any help from the experts.

In this case, I find sites like Web Hosting Rating particularly beneficial in helping newbies like me who need real reviews and hosting rating based on customer satisfaction, affordability, reliability, uptime and technical support to help me discern which hosting is best suited to my needs. Moreover, they have helpful articles that guide and educate its readers on technical jargons and processes, making them easier to comprehend.

If you are looking for a good web hosting service, it's worth checking out. Since I plan to get mine in the near future, it's never too early to do a little window shopping through advanced reading now. :)