Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mark Wahlberg Wears Pacquiao

I'm not a huge boxing fan like my Dad and almost every single one of the male populace, but I always watch Manny Pacquiao's fights on TV. I'm a true blue Filipino, after all.

Well, who wouldn't be proud of the first boxer in history to achieve a 4th Lineal World Title, and the second boxer in history to win a 6th Division World Title? Definitely, not me.

Anyways, after his remarkable knockout victory over Hatton last Sunday, I saw this:



Yes, it's Mark Wahlberg wearing this red Pac gear:



Apparently, the guy is a big fan of Manny:

"I've come to see the man," Wahlberg said on HBO's De La Hoya/Pacquiao 24/7. "Freddie's been a friend of mine for a long time, and I'm a big fan of Pacquiao. It's nice to see him in person. I've seen him fight a couple times, but to see him this up close and personal is worth the trip. I'm going to bring my son down. I have a ring in my house because I've been training to do the Irish Micky Ward story for a couple of years. My son's always beating me up, and he calls himself Pacquiao."
Source: Boxing.fanhouse.com
Need I say more?