Monday, April 6, 2009

Enjoy 75-80% Off from Sears

I am not called a bargain hag if I don’t have the eye for a good clearance sale. As with most online and offline finds, I always try to share with you, dear friends and readers, how to spare some cash - even cents for that matter, by giving sale alerts whenever I can.

It’s always a pleasure to search for fab finds at more than half the price slash that translates to great savings. Well today, Sears takes this sweet spotlight because they have an ongoing sale happening at their stores. Yes, they are taking away a hefty 75 up to 80% off original prices on their fall and winter apparel until April 18, 2009! As any smart shopper would advise, it’s always best to do shopping during season sales, so stock up and hoard if you must.

I browsed through the selections and here’s a favorite pick for my little girl - the Southpole Girl’s Velour Butterfly & Logo Hoodie. As you all know, I love pink in all forms, and this girly piece is quite irresistible with the soft fabric and pretty butterfly embroidery all for only $3.99 - definitely a steal from its original price of $36!

You too can penny-pinch while picking a little something for the whole family from a wide range of categories, so visit them now before stocks run out.

Post?slot_id=35455&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark