Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I’m a Pirate and I’ve Joined the Mafia

My Mafia stats
Yes! Are you either, or both?

I’ve been giving my Facebook account some lovin’ lately, and along with it inadvertently came the opportunity to become a pirate and join the mafia. Who doesn’t need a breather, eh? I’m turning a year older in less than 2 weeks, and in between personal and career stress, there are a thousand things running through my mind that I’d rather not disclose. I’m sure you know the pressure of growing a bit older each year, so I think you get the idea.

While I'm counting the days until the day, if you’re already on Facebook and you feel like plundering and doing some hitlist jobs in your free time, then why not join my Pirate Crew and Mafia Family? Just drop me a line here or click on my Facebook badge to add me up.

This should be fun. :)
KCee de Guzman's Facebook profile