Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Stylish Prescription Glasses from Zenni

The ‘red eye’ hit me again for the third time this year. Well, I’m not even sure of that because it happens so often that I already lost count.

I noticed that my eyes are becoming increasingly sensitive lately that even an exposure of a couple of hours in front of the computer monitor makes them easily exhausted. I have seriously taken this is a sign that I need to change my eyeglasses.

Given that I’m aware of how expensive it is to have custom made eyeglasses at local optical shops, I turn to online shopping in search for one that has good quality at an affordable price.

I’m lucky to stumble upon ZenniOptical.com; they have an extensive array of stylish prescription eyeglasses online that are unbelievably low priced. They manage to sell them for as low as $8 a pair, because unlike others, they don’t use middlemen. They sell their own manufactured frames directly to the customers, giving them quality products at a price everyone could afford.

Furthermore, Zenni Optical has been getting positive raves from all over. In fact, they were featured over the radio, on Fox News TV, and even garnered a recommendation from the popular U.S. talk radio host of The Clark Howard Show.

Currently, they have new arrivals in various colors and designs with single vision lens, sunsensor (potochromic) lens, tinted sunglasses lens, bifocal lens and progressive lens.

With online offerings like this, it won’t be hard to beat the economic crunch!