Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I Saw the Sign!

My sister is finally doing the finishing touches of her bridals shop and office, after working on every minute detail of each element and design for almost year now. What can I say? She set her mind and heart to it years ago and for her, perfection is the only way to go, no matter how long it takes to achieve her dream.

She is still choosing furniture, frames and decorations, so it would probably take a few more months before she officially launches her shop to the public. But before that, she needs to finalize her product and service branding to complete its professional business personality. We are already brainstorming for a business sign that would embody the shop image that she wants to project. The symbol that we are envisioning represents a mixture of style and class without being too bold or intimidating. 

While thinking of ways on how to execute the design of the signage, my mind couldn’t help but wander fast forward, to the time when her shop becomes well-known all over the country. It thrills me to visualize that she could already have one of those lovely bronze plaques attached to the exterior of the shop that gives the impression of professionalism, success and stability in the industry.

It's still premature to tell, but I believe so much in my sister because I know she has what it takes to make it big in any endeavor she wishes to pursue. Besides, a lot of positive thinking benefits any dream that is worth realizing, don't you think?