Wednesday, April 23, 2008

8 Random Things About Me


Jasmine tagged me with interesting meme. It's cool to share random things so you can get to know a little more about me.

Here are the rules:

1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment on their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged, and to come back and read your blog for the whole story.

Here goes:

1. I am a genuine spice girl. I totally love spicy food! I eat chili peppers, spicy tamarind, Thai noodles and anything spicy imaginable. In fact, I can win a chili eating contest. :P

2. I have experienced being sleepless for almost 24 hours! Went to work straight after finishing a project. Bad, bad habit!

3. I did not eat rice for more than 2 years. But now I'm back. Argh!

4. I make great melt-in-the-mouth lasagna.

5. I can wear 3-inch high heels and walk comfortably without tripping. I seldom wear flats.

6. I am way too sentimental. Keeping memoirs from letters, restaurant napkins, movie tickets, etc. from a memorable past.

7. I was a student leader activist when I was still in college.

8. I love anything in red and fuchsia!

Okay! So now's my turn to tag people... Vannie, RedRuby, Gizelle, Vi Anne, Weng, Pinay Jade, Hailey, and Raine.