Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Ocean's Eleven

Liza tagged me with this. Thanks, girl! :)

Name 11 people you can think of right off the top of your head. Don’t read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 11 people. This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first.. No cheating.

  1. Chestene
  2. Secret1
  3. Yna
  4. Gee
  5. Raffaello
  6. Sheila
  7. Girlie
  8. Secret2
  9. Lgie
  10. Johnson
  11. Marita

1.HOW DID YOU MEET #4? - She's my big sister! :)

2.WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITHOUT # 6? - She's one of my best friends, I'll be definitely sad.

3.WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF #2 AND # 6 WERE GOING OUT? - Nah, #6 is already married. Besides, I won't let them! hehehe

4.WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF #5 CONFESSED HE/SHE LOVES YOU? - Aw, he's my 5 year old nephew, I'm sure he loves me.

5.WHO’S #10′S BEST FRIEND? - I'm one of his best friends.

6.HAVE YOU EVER EATEN AROUND #1? - A lot!

7.DO YOU MISS #2? - Yeah, though I saw him around here somewhere last night.

8.WHO IS #11 DATING? - I'm not sure, but I hope she is dating.

9.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF #3? - She's one of my best cousins.

10.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF #9? - She is very nice and caring. She deserves the best.

11.WHAT WOULD U DO IF #4 AND #7 were dating? - Both girls, both married! Nah

12.WOULD YOU MARRY #8? - Maybe if he asks me to? Hahaha!

13.DO YOU LOVE #10? - Yes, he's one of my best friends.

14.EVER SLEPT IN THE SAME ROOM AS ANY OF THE NUMBERS? - Yes.

Tagging Gizelle, Lorelie, Sexymom, Joy, and Weng. Have fun! :)