Monday, July 7, 2008

A Couple's Birthday Gift

Jasmine Shanea

I haven't doodled for ages.

Somehow, I lost myself in the digital age and depended on creating art and graphics in the computer, that I've forgotten about my first love - drawing.

Good thing, I was thinking of creating something for my blogger friend Jasmine Shanea and her hubby's birthday and decided to give them my freehand pencil on paper rendition of Jasmine's portrait for their birthday .

Yup, they were born on the same day. Isn't it so romantic? To be born on the same day is like saying they were really meant for each other.

I don't actually know how Jasmine looks like, but this is the way I see her through her posts and thoughts. I know she's not the girly-girl type, but I definitely see her as someone who is every inch a woman on the inside.

To Jasmine and hubby, I wish you more great years ahead of you blessed with good health, a baby on the way and all your dreams coming true. I hope you like my gift. :)

It's not too late to send in your greetings! There are 23,000 ECs at stake and their big day is on July 8. Please visit Pixelated Thoughts for more details on this fabulous birthday giveaway!