Thursday, July 24, 2008

Shameless Plug and a Bunch of Thanks!

Forgive me, but please let me do a little shameless promotion here.^^,

First of all, I would like to thank everyone who voted for my blog last time. Though I didn't win that particular week, you guys are the best! It means a lot to me having friends online who show their warm friendship and support, in any way they can. A *big group hug!* :)

Anyways, my blog was given the opportunity this week to win a special customized template by Carlota of Dashing Smiles (thank you again for including me in this privileged roster).

Please vote for your chosen blog/s. What's even great is that you can now vote for multiple blogs at a time! No pressure here, people.^^,



Who do you think is deserving to win a customized layout?
La Vida es Hermosa
BaReFooTeD Me
Cheerful's Journey
Sweet Pinay
It's my party
Jana's Great Opportunities
Best Loving Filipina
my Silent Sanctuary
Life Is A Gift
My World of Wonders

I would also like to thank all of you for making BaReFooTeD Me number 1 in Pinoy Blogs last July 14. It just lasted for a day or two, but nonetheless, it reached the top!

Now that I've gotten all that gratitude off my chest, it's time that I get myself a decent dose of Zzzzs. I haven't been sleeping well for a while and I sooo need to recharge.

So while I'm at it, keep safe always and happy blogging! :-)