Friday, June 6, 2008

Getting To Know Me

A. More About Me

Got 2 tags from Wena. Thanks for always remembering me! *sobs* :)

Participants:


1. What do you want for your birthday?
- A financial windfall next year would be great!


2. Who will be your next kiss? - Aside from my little lady, my future hubby. :P

3. When was the last time you went to the mall? - Last week

4. Are you wearing socks right now?
- Nah. I only wear them with rubber shoes, which happens once in a blue moon. Like when we played badminton last week.

5. How did you spend your summer?
- No fancy vacation or sunbathing. Spent it on working, blogging, malling, McDonald's Kiddie Crew and fulfilling requirements for my little lady's new school.

6. Have you been to the cinema in the last 5 days?
- Last week I watched Indiana Jones.

7. What was the last thing you had to drink? - Coffee!

8. What are you wearing right now? - Too sexy to divulge! :P

9. What was your last purchase? - McDonald's Happy Meal for you know who.

10. What was the last food you ate?
- Spicy squid flakes, beef steak, spicy Thai Tamarind.

11. Who would be the person you would call if you were up in the middle of the night and couldn’t sleep? - Nobody.

12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? - No.

13. Do you have a pet? - 4 doggies in the house, plus a few cats.

14. What made you laugh in the last 5 days?
- The little lady saying, "Mom, videos are nonsense. Why don't you watch the news or something?" (She's watching cartoons that time and I'm talking her into popping a DVD movie in the player. Hehehe).

15. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
- In the arms of someone special.

16. What is the last thing you purchased online? - None.

17. One thing you hate about yourself? - Nothing that I could think of.

18. Do you miss anyone? - Yeah.

19. What are your plans for the day?
- Oh, I have two meetings scheduled for today. Boring!

20. Last person you sent message? - SMS? Sent it to a friend.

21. Ever went to a camp? - Not yet, but I would love to do it sometime.

22. Are you a good student in school? - Hmm, I'm not sure. :P

23. What do you know about the (your) future?
- God has provided a great future for me and my family.

24. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
- I wear both. I love Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea.


25. Where is/are your best friend/s right , now?
- I have a couple of best friends. Some are here in the Philippines, some abroad.


B. It's All About You and Me


Fifteen Questions again! And it’s all about you.

RULES:
1. Add your blog/s to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. It’s okay if you only post this questions in one blog as long as you answer them.

2. Get back to ME{refers to YEN} and I’ll add your blogs to the master’s list here! Yup, another linking thingy but this one has 15 questions and you get to enjoy answering them too!

3. Tag as many friends online you know. But you don’t need to be tagged in order to join.

QUESTIONS:

1. When you buy a greeting card, are the words or the picture more important to you?
- It's always been the words.

2. What’s your favorite kind of cake?
- Strawberry cheesecake and Ube Macapuno cake.

3. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them?
- I do personalized photo layouts and digital storybooks for special occasions. But I also buy (well, hoard!) gifts. I buy fab finds whenever there's a sale and keep it for future use. :)

4. What’s your favorite holiday? - Christmas and New Year.

5. Are you going on holiday this year? - Probably next year.

6. What was the best party you’ve ever been to?
- The little lady's 1st to 6th birthday parties.

7. If you are married, describe your wedding. If not, what would your ideal wedding be like.
- I like a themed wedding. Not so fancy or grand, but definitely stylish. It has to be solemn, with only family and close friends. I don't like the usual traditional dragging reception program. I'll think of something fun! :)

8. What’s the most romantic thing that’s ever happened to you?
- Someone flew from another country just to see me.

9. What’s your favorite girl’s name?
- Of course the little lady's name - Chestene Ysadel

10. What’s your favorite boy’s name? - Pierre and Nikolai

11. Which celebrity would you like a dream date with? - Brad Pitt

12. Which female celebrity do you find beautiful? - Catherine Zeta-Jones

13. Which male celebrity do you think is attractive? - Benicio del Toro

14. What is your best character trait? - Optimistic and resilient.

15. What is your worst habit - Cramming!

Now it's your turn!!!

The Master’s List:

1. Me and Mine 2.Creative In Me 3.Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6. 6. A Life in Bloom 7. Because Life is a Blessing 8. Nita’s Random Thoughts 9. Nita’s Corner 10. Nita’s Ramblings 11. Thomas Web Links 12. Thomas Travel Tales 13. Great Finds and Deals 14. Make Money Online 15. Recipe Collections 16. My Wandering Thoughts 17. Filipino Online Community 18. Famous Lyrics Collections 19. Thomas Digital Services 20. Bohol Paradise 21. PRC Board Exam Results 22. My Paperless Writings 23. As The World Turns 24. My BIG Picture 25. When Silence Speaks 26. Felicity’s Vision 27. Bienvenue `a la Noryfel 28. Inday’s Kitchen 30. My Life 31. My Life in this Wonderful World! 32.Me,Myself+2 33.Fun|Fierce|Fabulous 34. Supermodel Wannabe 35. kathycot dot com 36. buhaymisis.com 37. Hailey’s Domain 38. Hailey’s Beats and Bits 39. DeCaFFeiNaTeD 40. BaReFooTeD Me 41. Vhiel’s Corner 42. Anything and Everything in Between 43. Designs By Vhiel 44. Can of Thoughts 45. All Things Me 46. Because Life Is Fun 47. Meiyah 48. Mommy Talks. 49. Aggie Shoots. Aggie Scraps. 50. Pink and Brown Diaries. 51. Winding Creek Circle. 52. The Salad Caper. 53. Pinoy MeriendaClassics Atbp 54. Life and Destiny 55. ISL Family 56. D’ Cooking Mudra 57. Pinoy MeriendaClassics Atbp 58. Blessed Chic 59. Dancing With Butterflies 60. Just Let Go 61. Pieces of Me 62. Mind Juice In Full Throttle 63. Petty Ramblings of a Petty Queen 64. The Real Deal 65. My BIG Picture 66. My Happy Place 67. In This Game of Life 68.. We are Family 69. Mommastuff 70. Dancing in Midlife Tune 71. Life is what we make it 72. Sunshine’s Photoblog. 73. A Reality Bite 74. MeiYah 75. Mind Juice In Full Throttle 76. Rosilie: My Blog 77. Mirage As Usual 78.ADD YOUR BLOGS!

I hope my friends Jade, Cherry, Dar
lene, Shimumsy, Gizelle, Anneberly and Etavasi can tag along. :)