Saturday, December 27, 2008

Clipper Cutting Videos at its Best

Aside from being a fashion designer, my sister has the innate flair for cutting and styling hair. I, on the other hand could not even cut my Little Lady’s bangs with confidence. I guess some people are just born with it; or maybe I just need a little help to learn the craft.

For people like me who are interested in hairstyling techniques without the hassle of attending training and lessons in a school setting, it is good news that we can now learn straight from the professionals in the comfort of our own homes, through the Professional Clipper Cutting Techniques DVD series from Aesthetic VideoSource.

No less than veteran hairstylist Gary Rallison, will teach step-by-step instructions on how to do traditional and modern techniques through clipper cutting. Learn styles like the fade haircut, taper fade and female clipper cuts among others, plus a lot of tips on working with different kinds of hair, and more!

This great deal can now be yours when your order the Professional Clipper Cutting Techniques I & II DVD series by calling 1-800-414-2434 or visiting www.VideoShelf.com. What's more, get 20% off when you buy the complete set!

Below is a sneak preview of what can be seen in the video:

Hair Cutting Techniques

Fade Haircut | Buzz Cuts