Monday, December 1, 2008

A Vacuum for Christmas

The Little Lady and I both have allergic rhinitis; we sneeze in the presence of dust, powder, smoke or strong perfume. That’s why it’s always important to keep our room dust-free to prevent undesirable allergic attacks.

Given our condition, I find solace in the company of one of my favorite dust busters - the mighty vacuum cleaner. Ours is already generations old, and it already fails to render optimum performance when needed. The choice is now for me to decide if I will just purchase new parts to have it up and running smoothly again or be worry-free and buy a brand new model.

Either way, I’m glad that over at EZ VACUUM, they have a wide range of selections on affordable vacuum cleaner parts, accessories and brand new units as well. Currently, they are offering 10% Off Coupon EZVAC10 on vacuum cleaners bags belts filters brushrolls machines and on all orders over $20. What’s more, they charge very low shipping charges and even free shipping to US orders over $50!

I checked their Clearance Rack and found a couple of discounted units in cool designs. Now, the dilemma goes back to buying parts or getting the whole thing. Well, maybe I might just end up tossing this to the “gifts for myself” list for Christmas. :)

Post?slot_id=27331&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark