Thursday, December 4, 2008

What Have I Been Up To?

Not much.

Some of you may have noticed that I haven’t been doing my Entrecard rounds lately, as I religiously did in the past. Things have gotten busy in the real world, and the search for Christmas gifts has taken over one of the top spots in my priority list. Forgive me if I missed commenting on your new posts, but I try to read as much whenever I can.

After switching to my own domain, my Alexa and Technorati rankings both suffered. I know it’s a phase everyone has to go through when shifting URLs. But I’m glad the former is catching up with the original figures.

I also had a little trouble with my SocialSpark account’s Real Rank due to the URL change, but had no problems with the rest. Until lately, when I had difficulty posting in PayPerPost and keep getting a "404-we-blame-Dan" page, that I realized it's not yet over. So I lost a lot of opportunities along the way, but I’m looking forward to a brand new year where hopefully, things will be better for my blogging endeavors.

This has fairly been a good blogging year. Barefooted Me started in early March with no blogging background whatsoever, grappling in the dark, and before I know it she has already turned 9 months old!

To my wonderful Entrecard supporters and advertisers from Project Wonderful who trust their ad placement in this blog, thank you. Please visit them, they are all truly talented and have great blogs and product offerings.

I’d like to thank everybody who keeps on dropping by here and showing my blog some love. Promise, I’ll catch up with you guys later! :)