Saturday, December 20, 2008

Family Movie Night Pick: All Roads Lead Home

If only I have the luxury of time I had back then, one thing that I will surely do on a regular basis, is movie night with my family.

My parents are avid home movie watchers. Although both of them are already senior citizens, a status that entitles them to enjoy absolutely free movies in any theater of their choice within our city, still, Mom always makes sure to stock up on DVDs of the latest movies. They love to watch in the comfort of our home, away from the hustle and bustle of the city.

When my sister and I were younger, we’d buy chips and popcorn before a scheduled family movie night. Mom, on the other hand, would take out her stock of pistachios and other mixed nuts from the mini grocery shelf in their room. We would gather in the family room and watch the group pick of the night and share our reviews of the movie afterward.

Yes, I miss those times. Now that I have my own Little Lady with me, I try to let her experience tradition by spending time with her in watching wholesome and family-oriented movies that instill the importance of family values.

One movie that I look forward to watching with her is a heartwarming movie inspired by a true story - All Roads Lead Home The Movie. This one is sure to be a family hit as can be seen in the movie trailer. Hit play and see for yourself!


Post?slot_id=29186&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark