Sunday, September 21, 2008

At 5:00 AM

Guess what I'm doing right now?

What does head-banging to some Hannah Montana and Jonas Brothers' music sound to you? Crazy, huh. And it's like 5:00 am on my side of the world.


Well, I was out yesterday afternoon to meet a friend, have some birthday photos printed and to look for a chess set for the Little Lady (yep, she wanted to learn chess this time around) when I saw this MP3 player (2 GB memory w/radio and recorder) on sale with a cute white portable speaker to match it. I didn't have a gift for the little girl on her birthday except for the party, so I thought she'd be thrilled to have this one.


I'm prepping it up now so this baby can wake her up later with her favorite Hannah Montana and Jonas Brothers' songs.
I never thought I'd still enjoy teen music at this age. Guess it only proves that I'm still young-at-heart. ;-P

Oh, I still need to get her the chess set though. I totally forgot.