Sunday, September 14, 2008

Romancing the Movies

Life is never the same without love and romance. They make all things around us bright and beautiful. They lift our spirits up and give us inspiration.

Maybe one of the reasons why I love watching romantic movies and hearing romantic movie lines is that they always give hope. After finishing a movie, I always end up hoping that one day, someone would be 'in love enough' with me to say those words.

Okay, forgive me for being sappy here. But please allow me to quote one of my favorite romantic lines first:

I love that you get cold when it’s 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle in your nose when you’re looking at me like I’m nuts. I love that after I spend day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it’s not because I’m lonely, and it’s not because it’s New Year’s Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”–Harry Burns (Billy Crystal), When Harry Met Sally (1989).

If someone said that to me, I’d be swept away. Of course, not with the exact words, but with the same way Harry professed in detail what he loves about Sally, and why he seized the moment to tell her what he truly feels the minute he realized it.

Love is too great to be put on hold. So when you feel it, express it!

Meanwhile, to give you a head start in testing your own real life romantic lines, why not play Extreme Style by VO5's Ultimate Flirting Championship to see if it's the best style that might just work to give you Victory Hair. I had fun playing this game, and I’m pretty sure you will too!


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com

Post?slot_id=20357&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark