Sunday, September 21, 2008

The All New B-I-N-G-O!

When I was a kid, one of the afternoon activities that I remember enjoying a lot, is neighbor hopping with my aunt to play Bingo. It’s an incredibly easy game to play and a fun way to get acquainted with numbers. The excitement of anticipating the next number to be called and when one gets the winning pattern, is almost viral. It’s a game I would enjoy playing anytime!

During our visit to the province last year, my daughter played Bingo with her cousins for the first time. She enjoyed it too much that since then, she’s been bugging me to buy her own set.

Good thing I was too busy and have not purchased yet the regular game, because I just learned that Screenlife has released a Disney Bingo DVD game that offers a high-tech educational twist to everybody’s good old favorite. Kids can now have hours of fun learning numbers, colors, and matching skills with their favorite Disney characters and movie clips.

I’m sure we’re going to have loads of fun playing this all new enhanced version and create new memories with the same game I first enjoyed years ago.

If you’re wondering where you can get this game, look no further, as you can get your very own Disney Bingo at Amazon.com or Drugstore.com!


Post?slot_id=20760&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark