Monday, September 29, 2008

Sale! Sale!: 80% Off at Swimsuits For All

80% off clearance sale

I love a great BIG sale! *giggles*

Given that I seldom buy regular-priced items when it comes to branded clothing/apparel, I wait for the opportunity to purchase what I like at a lesser price (better if it's slashed down to less than 50% off). Never mind if I wait for a little while, as long as I'll save more - that's the idea.

Swimsuits For All is currently holding a clearance sale with discounts up to 80% off! They carry a wide range of hard-to-find swimsuits for women, men, teens and kids; but best of all, there are a lot of styles that will suit any kind of size and budget.

I browsed the selections and picked 2 items that have been super marked down:



The brown ensemble has a suggested retail price (SRP) of $78, but now it's on sale at only $19.95! The printed swimsuit's original SRP is $98, now you can have it for as low as $14.48! You get up to 85% savings from these beauties.

If you will notice, both styles have a slimming effect. A solid top and bottom color gives the illusion of length, while prints take away attention from problem areas. Both are great for those who want to make their tummy area look flatter.

You may want to take advantage of these additional promos as well:

50%-70% on Liz Claiborne
50% on Longitude Swimwear (use code: LONGITUDE50)

Extra 20% off on hot sellers (use code: SAVE 20)

Now, that's what I call a SUPER sale! :)


P.S. Check out other SALE items here!