Friday, September 5, 2008

Who’s Been Googling Me?

I wrote about being BeGoogled, a while back. Today, I just want to share something quite intriguing when I checked on my stats yesterday. I noticed it the other day too, but didn’t really mind. But yesterday I got around 5 visits from the same place – Mountainview, California (and it's not Customer Love!).

Google?

I remember reading about this before in the PPP forum. They say that these visits are from the "big G" itself. True enough, when I checked Sitemeter, this came up:
Well, I hope this is just the Googlebot crawling my posts for a possible PR (?) Lol! What got me puzzled though, was the fact that the Gbot is using IE 6 and not the newly-released Google Chrome Beta. Hmmm…

P.S. As of this writing, my red nails image can already be found at the first results page when you search for the words "red nails" in Google. Cool! :)

My red nails